Enjoy crafting your own Wife-made Butterfly Wings, encourage creative and imaginative play in your children and put big smiles on squishy little faces!
The Wife-made Butterfly Wings Pattern & Tutorial includes:
- 9 pages of step-by-step instructions to allow you to design and hand-make your own wearable Butterfly Wings
- colour illustrations to help explain difficult steps
- a computer-drafted, print and cut PDF pattern available via instant download
- strap sizing options for sizes 2 and up
- a complete Requirements list, with tips and recommendations to help you make wings you will be proud of!
Finished wing measurements (approx): H 13.5" (34.5cm) x W 16" (41cm)
This listing is for a digital pattern. After purchasing the digital pattern, you will be emailed a link to the files associated with your order.
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS WHO RESIDE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION:
You will not be able to purchase digital goods via my webshop. Please purchase my digital patterns through my Etsy shop, here:
** CONDITIONS OF SALE AND COPYRIGHT **
This pattern is for use by the original purchaser only. Additional parties wishing to use the pattern must purchase their own copy. This pattern may not be stored electronically in a publically accessible location or transmitted electronically. The images, layout, design and other aspects of this pattern are copyright © Wife-made 2015. No part of this design or pattern may be reproduced in any form. Small, home-based handmade businesses, selling items on Facebook, Instagram, Etsy or similar are welcome to sell items made from this pattern on requirement that all product descriptions and swing tags state that the item was created using, or derived from, a Wife-made pattern.